12 πŸ”₯ HOT TRENDS TO TRY IF YOU'RE SHORT.

I’m not necessarily tall, but I’m not necessarily short, either.
Because of that, I spend a lot of time envying trends on both ends of the spectrum.
There are some trends that look amazing on tall girls, and other trends that look amazing on short girls.
A lot of my friends are shorter, so I spend a lot of time wishing that I could rock trends that they do!
If you’re a short girl looking fortrends to rock this year, these are definitely the outfits you should check out!
1:MINI SKIRTS :
If you are able to wear a mini skirt, you probably fairly short, and for that, I am so jealous.
I love mini skirts so much, but mybiggest issue is that they never fit quite right.
They’re always just a little shorter than they’re supposed to be.
If you’re short, rock mini skirtswith pride, because you’re one of the few who can wear them perfectly!
2.THE SHIFT DRESS:
I don’t know about you, but shift dresses are easily my favorite trend of the past few years.
It’s not just a very flattering trendon me, though.
I love the shift dress trendbecause it looks so mod, but out of all of the body types and sizes, short girls look the best in a shift dress!
3.THAT DEEP- V SWEATER DRESS:
I’m sure that you’ve seen that deep-v sweater dress that’s completely taken over the trends for the past few months, especially if you’re a teenager girl.
It’s a trend that’s so cute andboho, but unfortunately for a lot of girls, it’s too short to be a dress and it turns into more of a sweater than a dress.
Step into this sweater dress and rock it!
4.BALLET FLATS:
I have a lot of short friends, and they all insist on wearing heels almost all of the time.
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame if you like to wear heels, but I think that’s there nothing more stylish on a girl when she’s comfortable enough in the outfit she’s wearing to rock ballet flatsinstead of heels!
5.RIDICULOUSLY HIGH HEELS :
On the same note, short girls are the only few girls out there who can wear a pair of high heels that are so high it’s insane, but they still look fabulous and stylish.
Most girls would look ridiculous, but when a short girl wears insanely high heels, it looks like it’s supposed to be a fashion statement!
Continues tomorrow 

Comments

Popular Posts