MY FASHION TASTE

As a fashion writer I go around looking for different people, different culture,different styles of dressing and so far it's been awesome.
I believe fashion is a way of expressing one self and fashion writing makes me feel the way they feel when they dress classic or simple or causal. 
So yesterday I was going through the net and I saw this guy post online and I had to follow him immediately to know why he decides to be a cooperate and he simply told me its makes me comfortable makes me feel at home even when I'm at work and this is how I feel when I fashion write. 


Comments

  1. Some of the fashion sense are always out of the box. Did you just noticed in this picture that, He is wearing different pair shoes.
    fashion tips for tall women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow,
      You are amazing man. your noticing habit is very nice!
      parivarceremony

      Delete
  2. Great Post and Very Awesome Fashion. Look is very good. Keep sharing and Posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and Great Blog. Keep sharing and posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts